Are you looking to enroll in a degree or certificate program at Wabash Valley College? We would love to have you join us! Our Advisement department is here to help you every step of the way, from program and career exploration to graduation day and beyond.
Scheduling an Advising Appointment
Before enrolling in a degree or certificate program, students must first schedule an appointment with an academic advisor through WVC’s Student Services office. Advisement is an essential step in college education to make informed and educated decisions. Advisors also ensure you are earning all necessary credits to apply towards your chosen degree or certificate program.
To make an appointment with one of our advisors, please call 618-262-8641.
What can an advisor do for you?
- Assist with course selection for upcoming semesters
- Discuss academic concerns and college success strategies
- Answer any questions you may have about adding or dropping a class
- Serve as a referral to on and off campus resources
- Explore different transfer college, degree, and career options