Registration Form & Procedures for Miner Training
To Register For New/Inexperienced Miner Classes:
- Complete the following registration form (Sections A & B, signature in Section D).
Registration Form (PDF)
- Attach a copy of your driver’s license or other form of ID (must reflect current address) to the registration form.
- Mail your registration form, tuition payment*, and identification to:
To attend classes on the John A. Logan College campus, Carterville
Attn: Sibyl Janello
Coal Mining Tech
c/o John A Logan College
700 Logan College Rd
Carterville, IL 62918
To attend classes at Southeastern IL College, Harrisburg
SIC / WVC Coal Mining Technology
Southeastern IL College
3575 College Rd.
Harrisburg, IL 62946
To attend classes at Prairie State, Venedy
Prairie State Generating Co. Training Center
8955 County Hwy 12
Venedy, IL 62214
4. Allow extra time for mailed registrations to be received.
5. *Pay by money order (made payable to “IECC”). You may pay by cash (exact change only) if registering in person.
Do not mail cash.
6. Please register early to guarantee your place in the class.
Students wishing to register the final week before a class begins should do so in person. The Coal Mining Office at Southeastern IL College is located in the Gregg Technology Building, Room 112; the Coal Mining Offices at JALC are in the Vocational Building.
For more information, contact:
Michelle (618) 985-2828, ext. 8272
Amy (618) 985-2828, ext. 8378
Shannon (618) 252-5400 ext. 2360
Prairie State Training Center
Debra (618) 824-6512