Applications for the Marketing Business Management program should be submitted as soon as possible. All students are encouraged to apply online at https://fms.iecc.edu/appl/app.php.
- Submit your official high school, GED, or college transcript to the WVC Admissions Department: 2200 College Dr., Mt. Carmel, IL 62863.
- Submit college placement test scores, ACT/SAT/ACCUPLACER, to the Admissions Department prior to registration.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible to meet the priority deadline of June 1.
- Apply for scholarships before the deadlines. For more information about individual scholarship criteria, search the Scholarship Listings and Forms.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor to register for classes by calling Student Services at 618-262-8641. Open registration for summer and fall classes begins in April of each year.
Phone: 618-262-8641 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org