The cooperation, involvement, and personal support of students in a campus safety program are crucial to the success of the program. Students must assume responsibility for their own personal safety and the security of their belongings to take simple, common sense precautions. The students' awareness of their environment and their surroundings is the best place to start.
- Lock your vehicle when it is parked.
- Valuables in your vehicle should be kept concealed or locked in the trunk.
- Lock your residence at night and when you are absent.
- Do not lend your keys to others.
- Park your vehicle in lighted areas at night.