Content edited and saved!

Federal Work Study

Student workers are assigned to various jobs on campus. An attempt is made to find a job that enhances the student's area of study. To apply for Federal Work Study the student must first complete the FAFSA and then request Federal Work Study on the Financial Aid Data Sheet in the college financial aid office.

Find a problem? Send the issue to us. Thank you!