Enhance your skills and keep pace with today’s ever-changing business climate. Enroll now in Olney Central College’s spring business courses.
“Our business courses are designed with both the employer and employee in mind,” said OCC Director of Instructional Services Sheri Gray. “We are offering convenient lunch-hour and online courses which can help individuals enhance their current skill set or advance their knowledge in the evolving world of business. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in his or her career or for businesses who would like to refresh their employees’ business understanding.”
Lunch-time classes will include:
• BMG 2103 Business Statistics — Meets 11 to 11:50 a.m., Monday and Wednesday, beginning Jan. 10.
• BMK 2102 Introduction to Sales — Meets from 12 to 12:50 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday, Jan. 10 through March 2.
• BUS 1101 Introduction to Business — Meets from 12 to 12:50 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday, March 14 through May 11.
Online courses beginning Jan. 10 include:
• BMG 1202 Business Math
• BUS 2105 Business Finance
• BUS 2101 Business Law I
• ACC 2101 Financial Accounting
• ACC 1202 QuickBooks I and ACC 1203 QuickBooks II, which will run Jan. 10 through March 4 and March 14 through May 12, respectively.
“OCC is always looking for ways to support our community,” Gray said. “We encourage local businesses to contact us for ways we can customize courses to complement their business or strengthen their employees.”
For more information or to register for upcoming courses, call 618-395-7777.