The Anderson Library (Learning Resource Center) has resources that support the academic and technical programs at OCC and the reading and browsing interests of students and the community. Banks of computers are available for use by patrons of the library, students or community members. Assistive technology devices and software are available to help persons with vision or hearing challenges use computers and complete assignments easily.
OCC library cards, which provide access to computers, print resources, and online databases, are free to students and residents of the Illinois Eastern Community Colleges District 529.
- Video viewing for makeup work
- Individual assistance in searching and citing references
Fees & Fines
- The loan period for books is 4 weeks.
- Late fees are 10 cents a day per item.
- The cost item charge is replacement cost plus a $10 processing fee.
- Copying fees are 10 cents per page for black/white and 20 cents per page for color.
For help with library services and/or to schedule an orientation, please contact:
Linda Shidler, Ph.D. | Library Director (Interim)
618-395-7777, ext. 2264
Kaitlyn Weger | Library Assistant
618-395-7777, ext. 2262
Debra Utley | Library Assistant
Phone: 618-395-7777, ext. 2258
ILDS delivery code is IEO