Steps to Register for LTC & Online Dual Credit*
- Gain approval from your high school counselor.
- Provide testing scores or complete an ACCUPLACER.
- Schedule an appointment with LTC’s dual credit advisor, Jamie Carman. Even when your high school counselor puts the class on the schedule at the high school, we do not place you in the class until you register with LTC. It is important to do this in a timely manner to ensure you can enroll in your preferred courses. Students who wait until July or August may not be able to get a seat in their preferred course.
- Complete a registration form, including a signature from a parent/guardian.
- Enroll in classes.
- Set up an Entrata account.
- Take a copy of your schedule to your high school counselor.
*There are no classes offered as dual credit in the summer or intersession semesters. Students are welcome to take classes but will pay regular cost for tuition, fees, and books. If your student is interested in transferring the class to the high school for credit, it is the student’s responsibility to communicate with their high school counselor about doing so and they must request/provide a transcript from LTC to their counselor. While counselors are notified of grades in all dual credit classes, LTC is not responsible for providing information for summer or intersession classes. To register for a summer or intersession course, please call 618-544-8657 and request to make an advising appointment.