Friday, May 14, 7 p.m.
We have great news regarding graduation this year! Lincoln Trail College will hold an on-campus, in-person graduation ceremony on May 14 at 7:00 p.m. (CDT). Please note the guidelines below recommended by the Illinois Department of Public Health and the Crawford County Health Department.
- The ceremony will be located in the Zwermann Arts Center Theater. Faculty, staff, and students will be allowed in the theater. Students will enter to receive a diploma and a professional photographer will take their picture as they cross the stage. Students will also be photographed after exiting the theater. LTC will email digital versions of the photos to students.
- The ceremony will be live-streamed. Due to regulations, attendance will be limited, so graduates will be given two tickets for guests to watch the ceremony in the Sports Center. Other family and friends will be able to watch the ceremony live from anywhere in the world.
- Ticketed guests watching the ceremony in the Sports Center will be socially distanced and required to wear masks for the duration of the ceremony.
- After the ceremony, we encourage families to meet their graduate and take pictures outside in the LTC Triangle.
- Caps and gowns will be available for pickup starting May 3 at the LTC Bookstore in Williams Hall (Open M-Th 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Fri 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.). Two tickets will be included with your cap and gown.
- Required rehearsal for Commencement will take place on May 14 at 10:00 a.m. in the Theater. Masks and social distancing will be required.
- Please report for Commencement no later than 6:00 p.m. on May 14. Before lining up, we will take a graduate group photo in the LTC Triangle.
- Please visit the graduation website, iecc.edu/ltcgraduation, where we will continue to update information for graduates and their family and friends.