Tips for creating a strong password
- The weakest security point for online accounts is usually a poorly chosen password. Strong, secure passwords are very important for your protection and the security of our software systems.
- If you must write down your password, please place it in your purse or wallet. Do not post it where it is visible to others.
- Do not use any part of your first or last name in your password.
- Passwords must be at least 8 digits long and contain at least one number.
- You must either use mixed punctuation or a special character. (Do not use special characters for the Banner Software System)