Accepted Students Responsibilities
Students notified of acceptance must:
- Secure his/her position in the class by contacting the Program Director in writing stating his/her intention to begin the program. If letter of intent is not received by the date indicated, an alternate student will be admitted to the program.
- Complete physical exam and required immunizations (fees paid by student). Forms are distributed to students by Program Director.
- Complete a satisfactory criminal background check as designated by the program by May 1 (fees paid by student). An unsatisfactory background check will negate program admission.
- Complete drug screening as designated by the program (fees paid by student). A positive drug screening will negate program admission.
- Purchase uniforms, lab jackets, and shoes prior to beginning clinical education in the fall semester
- Meet with Program Director at scheduled time to review program requirements, receive appropriate forms, and ask questions regarding Radiography Program requirements/policies. You will be contacted by mail at the address of record in reference to scheduling an advisement/registration appointment. Failure to meet with Program Director will result in forfeiture of the student’s acceptance in the program, and an alternate student will be admitted to the program.