Tips for creating a strong password
- The weakest security point for online accounts is usually a poorly chosen password. Strong secure passwords are very important for your protection and the security of our software systems.
- If you must write down your password, please place it in your purse or wallet. Do not post it where it is visible to others.
- Do Not use any part of your first or last name in your password.
- Passwords must be at least 8 digits long and contain at least one number.
- You must either use mixed punctuation or a special character. (Do Not use special characters for the Banner Software System)
- If you share your password either accidentally or on purpose you are allowing another user to bypass our security measures and log on as you. Anything they delete or post will show as your work.