Degree, Certificate and Transfer Programs
Program admission requirements:
1. Students must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Student must have either a high school diploma or a GED.
3. Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
4. Student must complete a placement test and achieve minimum entry-level scores at or above the 34th percentile.
5. Students must possess basic computer skills (course completion, documentation of work skills or enrollment in computer course during the first semester of Phlebotomy).
6. Medical Terminology is required prior to/or in conjunction with PHB 1220, Phlebotomy Theory.
PRINT with Descriptions | PRINT
Gainful Employment Consumer Disclosure Information
We recommend that you contact an advisor before enrolling in any degree, certificate, or transfer program to ensure all requirements are met including total hours associated with transfer courses.
This is a General Education or Elective course to be selected and therefore has no schedule link.